1. Time and information section
2. Turn screen off
3. Warning section: pictured is Door station warning - something is incorrect with the door station (not visible otherwise in normal state)
5. View door station camera
6. Dial / call log
7. Settings menu
8. Call Elevator to your floor (Not available in Aus)
9. Call concierge / reception (optional)
1. B1: Return Key
2. B2: Direction Keys▲and◄/Unlock Key
3. B3: Direction Keys▼and►
4. B4: Confirm/Select key
1. Power Supply Indicator
2. Information Indicator
3. Alarm Indicator
When receiving a call, press the B4 to answer.
During a call press B2 button to unlock the door and lift.
Pressing B2 or B3 button will move a blue selection box highlighting the current menu option.
In a call
B3: The third 'Camera' button can be used to cycle through options
B4: Use to select an item.