Since 2010, Blitz Security Installations have experienced positive, steady, organic growth through providing quality work, ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction, and delivering projects on time.
We offer a package service from design & installation to after-sales support, maintenance and access control supplies such as garage remotes and proximity cards.
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Security Service & Maintenance Technician with a minimum of 2 years of industry experience to join us.
In this role, you will be joining a high-performing, professional team who are committed to being the best in our field.
Why join us?
- Work/life balance - work regular hours, with a 3:30pm finish daily and rare overtime requirements ensuring you can enjoy a healthy work/life balance
- Attractive remuneration - you'll receive a competitive package with a work vehicle and uniform provided
- Great team culture - enjoy working with a social yet hardworking team with work functions, day trips and staff lunches provided to regularly encourage and support our people
- Ongoing development - we offer in-house training and on the job training by an experienced team along with a focus on regular development opportunities
- Long term career opportunities - progression opportunities include Project Foreman, Estimation/Sales, Design & Implementation and many more
- Servicing & Maintenance of industry standard security, access control, intercom and CCTV equipment
- Horizontal and vertical structured cable rough-in
- Fit-off security field equipment
- Daily management of project milestones
- Current drivers licence
- ACA structured Cabling licence
- Security Installers licence
- Proficiency with one or more commercial-grade systems (eg: Tecom Challenger, Integriti, Protege)
- Experience installing and commissioning CCTV systems & intercom systems
- Commercial fitout experience
- OH&S / Asbestos Awareness Cards
- National Police Check (within 12 months)
- Construction industry experience (desirable)